Free Domestic Shipping on All Orders!
- Scale: https://amzn.to/2lFhr8D
- Stuffer: https://amzn.to/2mjEvgI
- 2-1/2″ x 20″ casings:https://amzn.to/2fN3xy3
- Oven probe thermometers: https://amzn.to/2fJCdSr
You can smoke it or use your oven and slow cook it at between 160 – 175*F until you reach an internal temperature of 150-152. This keeps you from rendering the fat and keeps the sausage moist!
- Papa Greco’s Teriyaki Seasoning Mix. Papa Greco’s has some of the best sausage mixes you’ll find anywhere!
- Masterbuilt MES40 electric smoker
- Wedgie Smoker and pellets: www.bbqpelletsonline.com
- LEM #12 Meat Grinder
- Hakka Bros 15# Sausage Stuffer
- Vacmaster VP215 Vacuum Sealer
Acquiring all this gear is a big expense but well worth it. I got mine one at a time over several years and now I have everything I need. Buy GOOD equipment! Save up if you need to and buy it once. Good stuff will last a lifetime!
These are the links to the equipment I used:
- The Grinder I used is a kitchner made for NH Northern that is about 10 years old. They run about $100 and mine has gone through hundreds of grinding days. Here is a link to one just like it: http://goo.gl/iQ6fou
- The 5# Stuffer is also a kitchner and runs about $100. Stuffing with a grinder is a PAIN! Get a stuffer. This is a great investment: http://goo.gl/dkOKmZ
- Burger Press, A “Must Have” for banging out your own great patties one after another! http://amzn.to/1Pgp00i
- Handy Wax burger wax paper: http://amzn.to/1OVqwpf
- If you like what we do here consider supporting Scott Gregg on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/ScottGreggOut…