Free Domestic Shipping on All Orders!
Bratwurst Sausage Seasoning Mix
$9.00 – $58.50
- 1 Bratwurst Seasoning Mix package – 10 lb meat
- Bulk (10) – season up to 100 lbs of tasty bratwurst.
All seasonings are sold in individual packages, as kits, or as bulk. The kits and bulk orders will save you money! Also, if you would like to order in a larger quantity than I have listed (either of the same seasoning or of a combination of seasonings) please contact Papa Greco at [email protected] for a quote, depending on the quantity you can save a lot of money on large orders.
Save 35% with bulk ordering! Separately this would cost $90.00 – buying in bulk saves you $31.50!
One of the best known of the German sausages. It is extremely flavorful but not spicy. Great on the grill either cased or as a patty. It can also be steamed or pan fried. Traditionally made with a mixture of pork and veal but also delicious with all turkey or a mixture of pork and turkey.
Ideas to use making Bratwurst
- Use 1 cup of milk or beer in place of the water to mix the sausage
- Chop up 1/2 cup of dried fruit fine (cranberries, cherries, apples, etc.) and add to meat
- Chop up 1/2 cup of onion fine and add to meat
- Add 1 beaten egg along with the liquid to mix the sausage
- Add 1/2 cup of sauerkraut to meat
- Chop 1 cup of baked potato and add to meat
- Use 7 pounds pork and 3 pounds turkey breast or veal instead of all pork
- Chop up 1/2 cup of green pepper fine and add to meat
If you grind your own meat, you can just grind the additional items with the meat rather than chop them fine. They will mix with the meat better that way.
You can also use combinations of the above ideas together such as using 1 cup of milk instead of the water, add 1/2 cup dried fruit, and 1 beaten egg.
1, Bulk (10)